Links Related to ADHD
- “ADHD is Real” public service campaign
- The Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- WebMD’s ADHD Health Center
- David Abramson, M.D.: Experienced psycho-pharmacologist specializing in medication management for ADHD (formerly known as ‘ADD’), Depressive disorders, Anxiety disorders, Bipolar disorder and Eating disorders.
Behavioral Therapy Colleagues
- Jack Jacobsen, MSW, LCSW
412 South Clay Avenue, Lower Level, Saint Louis, MO 63122
Mr. Jacobsen specializes in couples counseling and the treatment of anxiety and mood disorders using evidence based therapies.
- Attachment, Personality, and Emotion Lab
- Attachment:Theory and Research at Stoney Brook
- Dyslexia in Children: The Power of Dyslexia is dedicated to focusing not just on the negative qualities that dyslexia can include — but also on the positive effects it can have on a person’s life.
- The International Association for Cognitive Psychotherapy
- Psychology at Teachers College, Columbia University
- Payne Whitney Cognitive Behavior Therapy Clinic
- WebMD’s Mental Health Center
- Weill-Cornell Psychiatry